With you through the good times and bad times. A service that assures you we will always be there to assist you every step of the way should an unfortunate incident occur. The BMW Accident Hotline service comprises of:
- Transportation of your car to a BMW Authorised Service Centre**
- Organising onward travels**:
> Car Rental
> Hotel accommodation
> Taxi services
Call us whenever you are in need for assistance.
BMW Accident Hotline : 1 800 88 8808
International : +603 8317 2800
THINGS TO DO IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT.
*Applicable for vehicles registered on or after the 1st January 2017.
**Charges may apply and to be borne by customers.
Terms and conditions.
1. BMW Roadside Assistance & Accident Hotline is a service provided by AWP Services Sdn Bhd, formally known as Mondial Assistance Services, which is a 24-hour call centre to assist BMW owners/drivers in situations of breakdowns or accidents.
2. The customer shall pay all applicable charges for services which are not within the coverage of BMW Roadside Assistance.
3. BMW Roadside Assistance & Accident Hotline is a service provided within Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Brunei.
4. BMW and its service provider shall not be responsible:
- If the vehicle is or has been modified for participation in rally, racing, speed or duration tests or modified against government regulations.
- For service provision outside the territorial limits stated.
- Any criminal act or offence by the Insured/driver and/or passengers of the vehicle for any unlawful or illegal purpose.
- For loss or damage to any property carried in or on the vehicle.
- For loss or damage directly or indirectly occasioned by or happening or in consequences of war, invasion, act of God, act of foreign enemies, hostilities whether war be declared or not, civil war, rebellion, insurrection, terrorism, military and usurped power, riot, or civil commotion or sabotage or any other events (whether falling into the same genus, species, class or category as the foregoing or not) beyond the control of the driver or the person operating or having control of the Vehicle at the time of the accident.